Over the years, Cambridge Semantics has pushed the boundaries of graph technology and innovation. Concepts such as data fabric, knowledge graphs, virtualization, and semantics, have in the past been understood by few practitioners and even fewer had managed to successfully apply these concepts at an enterprise level.
For over a decade, Cambridge Semantics has helped formulate an industry understanding of these concepts and has built a knowledge graph platform based on open standards and scalability. Our customers are now deploying the Anzo platform to solve the most complicated data integration challenges across industries such as life sciences, financial services, manufacturing, supply chain, and government. Cambridge Semantics is unique in its ability to integrate any form of data including structured and unstructured data from a broad variety of sources.
Increasingly more and more enterprises are starting to appreciate the importance and power of deploying a data fabric architecture and Gartner, as well as other thought leaders, are taking notice.
Here at Cambridge Semantics, we believe the key enablers for a data fabric are knowledge graphs powered by our uniquely scalable graph database.
This year, so far, Cambridge Semantics has been named in 28 reports from Gartner. These reports range from detailed research pieces and analyses of targeted technology to Hype Cycles which Gartner describes as “a graphic representation of the maturity and adoption of technologies and applications, and how they are potentially relevant to solving real business problems and exploiting new opportunities.” So come see what the ”Hype” is about by setting up a demo with our team today!
The majority of these reports should be available to Gartner subscribers. If you would like visibility into any of these reports, reach out and we will do our best to get it into your hands.
- Market Guide for Graph Database Management Systems
- Emerging Tech Impact Radar: Data and Analytics
- Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools
- Decision Point for Selecting the Right DBMS
- Comparison of Data Stores to Support Modern Use Cases
- Building Knowledge Graphs
- Implementing Multicloud Data Integration
- Go Beyond Machine Learning and Leverage Other AI Approaches
- Emerging Technologies and Trends Impact Radar: Artificial Intelligence in Retail
- Building Data Lakes Successfully — Part 2 — Consumption, Governance and Operationalization
- Healthcare and Life Science Business Driver: Strategic Technology Change
- Deploying Effective Metadata Management Solutions
- Emerging Technologies and Trends Impact Radar: Hyperautomation
- Hype Cycle for the Future of Applications, 2022
- Hype Cycle for Digital Workplace Applications, 2022
- Hype Cycle for Data and Analytics Programs and Practices, 2022
- Hype Cycle for Healthcare Data, Analytics and AI, 2022
- Hype Cycle for Life Science Discovery Research, 2022
- Hype Cycle for Life Science Clinical Development, 2022
- Hype Cycle for Life Science Manufacturing, Quality and Supply Chain, 2022
- Hype Cycle for Public Safety and Law Enforcement, 2022
- Hype Cycle for Application Architecture and Integration, 2022
- Hype Cycle for Utility Industry IT, 2022
- Hype Cycle for Customer Experience Analytics, 2022
- Hype Cycle for Healthcare Providers, 2022
- Hype Cycle for Analytics and Business Intelligence, 2022
- Hype Cycle for Artificial Intelligence, 2022
- Hype Cycle for Data Management, 2022
Again, the majority of these reports should be available to Gartner subscribers. If you would like visibility into any of these reports, reach out and we will do our best to get it into your hands.