Cambridge Semantics recently hosted a Tweet Chat with industry professionals, media and analysts to discuss Big Data in the Financial Industry using the hashtag #SmartDataChat.
The chat reached 259,006 unique Twitter accounts, with our tweets and those of our participants receiving a total of 5,118,704 impressions. The chat also included a total of 32 contributors, including a number of well-known media members and analysts:
- Carl Brooks, Analyst at 451 Research
- Chris Preimesberger, Editor at Features and Analysis at eWeek
- Jack Vaughan, Senior News Writer at TechTarget
- Jim Connolly, Executive Managing Editor at InformationWeek
- Eric Kavanagh, CEO at The Bloor Group
- Robin Bloor, Chief Analyst at The Bloor Group
- John Myers, Managing Research Director at Enterprise Management Associates
- Ken Hess, Writer/Blogger at ZD Net
- Roger Strukhatf, Editor at Sys-Con Media
- Virginia Backaitis, Staff Reporter at CMSWire
Read the full timeline below to get their thoughts, opinions and insights on this timely topic.
To learn more about applying semantic technology to harmonize big data in the Financial Services industry, read our blogpost compilation "2016: The Year of the Financial Smart Data Lake".