Deploying a big data platform as a data warehouse replacement offers compelling cost and agility benefits. However, it is not an "out of the box" experience. To manage the data lifecycle from source to user, organizations face the daunting task of integrating point tools from a diverse array of vendors. And the resulting data flow often looks a lot like a legacy environment, with all of its limitations, just running on cheaper infrastructure.
Cambridge Semantics has released v4.0 of the Anzo Smart Data Lake, offering breakthrough capabilities to address these challenges via a single, integrated open platform to manage, harmonize and deliver data from source to user.
Key capabilities include:
- Automated Data Ingestion & Mapping - Rapidly load data from anywhere, in any format, at scale using Apache Spark.
- Data Catalog - Secure, organize and govern all your data.
- Enterprise Knowledge Graphs - A semantic layer to link and contextualize your data
- Interactive Data Profiling, Transformation and Preparation
- Discovery & Analytics - Automated queries to drive interactive data exploration and self-service extracts
- Data on Demand - Data extracts for downstream tools (BI, AI, ML, Predictive analytics, etc.)
To learn more, request a full product demo.